The fourth class of my course “Victorian Science: An Era of Discovery” (link), offered through SFU Continuing Studies, occurred today. It was a pleasure to see all of you
The topic this week was The Science of Sound. The class description:
We will explore ingenious equipment built to explore the nature of sound, paying particular attention to connections between the development of technological devices and ideas about human physiology, the technological development of several musical instruments and cultural shift in ideas about the nature of sound and noise.
- Click on the “download” link, which will open a new window.
- You will then be asked to enter the password given in class to view the document. Type in the password, then click submit
- You can then view the document on your screen.
- Click the printer icon to print the document.
- Click the download arrow (the arrow pointing downwards) to download the document.
- If you do not see the icons for printing and downloading at the top of your browser window, move your mouse cursor up to the top of the window to make the icons appear.
- If you want to download (save a copy of) the document to your computer, you will have to enter the password each time you open the document.